Friday, April 8, 2011

NT Scan

Today was my NT scan.  They did an U/S and blood work.  I will get the results in about 10 days.  I am not worried because the measurements were all within the limits.  The real reason we opted for the scan was the U/S.  The little one actually waved at us today!  Very cool.  I am now 12w4d and it still doesn’t feel real.  I am excited and getting a little bit less scared of a miscarriage but I still worry.  This weekend we are going to tell the rest of our families who don’t know already.  I will probably work up enough nerve to tell my boss next week.  I still have a problem saying “it” out loud. 

10 comments:

  1. :) such great news, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you!! It's such an amazing experience to see baby move on the ultrasound. I remember when our baby only had little buds but we saw him wiggling!

    Enjoy telling your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That had to me an amazing experience. And 12w4d?! Wow, it seems like times just flying! I'm sure it doesn't feel that way to you though. But wow. Hoping things continue going smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great you got to see your little one wave :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for you! Let us know how coming out to everyone goes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun telling everyone! That made it a little more real for me....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh!!! I just got so excited for you! It's fun to watch you accept the reality of future mommyhood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for the great measurements!!!
    Telling people is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yaay for a great scan!! i think the deeper you get into the 2T, the easier all this will become. i'm still a bit nervous, and i'm at 32 weeks now. but it'll get better :o) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary