Wednesday, January 22, 2014

One and Done

I visit my blog every couple days to mainly read all the blogs that I follow. I love keeping in touch and reading everyone’s posts. I don’t have much to say on my blog these days since we are no longer TTC. We are enjoying life with a toddler and trying to keep up with her. I can’t believe that Charlotte is already 17 months old. She runs the house hold and is starting to talk more. There have been lots of discussions in our home about a potential second baby. After many deep conversations and a few tears we have decided against any more fertility treatments. It’s what is best for our family at this time. Leave me your email if you want to connect on FB or Instagram. Until then I will leave you with a few of my favorite pictures.

10 comments:

  1. She is so sweet :) You all look great. I understand not wanting to return to treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely want to stay in touch! Blawnde002@gmail.com. you have a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it was a hard decision, but I'm glad you made the best decision you felt was right for your family. I'm so glad to follow you on FB/IG! Love seeing that cutie pie of your grow!! She is a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to keep in tough! hopeinmypocket@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable. I am glad you guys are happy and that you guys were able to talk and agree about no more ivf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We aren't necessarily one and done, but we have agreed that there will be no more IUI or IVF. We have our son and he's amazing, but I still hold out a tiny bit of hope that we will somehow find our way to a natural conception. Silly I know, but that will be the only way we will bring home a sibling for C. I think the decision is sound and understandable. I will miss your updates, but get that it's time to move up, up, and away. Congrats.
    MissConception

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great family pictures! And her swimsuit in the pictures at the beach is so cute. Congratulations on coming to a decision on more children! It is such a hard decision and my daughter is turning 2 in a few weeks and I still can't say absolutely what we should do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Defnitely would love to keep in touch! :) Fruitful Furbishing on fb and e-mail is fruitful.furbishing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to follow you on IG! My username is deannajhar.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary