Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Monday

I want to thank the bloggy friend (whoever you are) that sent my last post to LFCA and all the people who commented on it. I still can’t believe I have been TTC for four years now. It still really makes me sad to think about. All week I have been trying to retrain my brain to only think about the future and not to dwell on the past. I have been doing a pretty good job at it. I think planning our anniversary trip has helped. We finally decided on a destination.




….drum roll please….



WE ARE GOING TO ROME!!! I am so excited! I have never been out of the country (Mexico and Caribbean don’t really count in my mind). Once we decided on a destination it took us days to pick a hotel. There are so many flippen hotels in Rome. It’s hard to get a feel for what is nice in our price range (we didn’t manage to stay in our price range – Rome is expensive and my hubby has good taste). Now that we have a hotel booked right in the heart of the city I am getting really excited. I am going to spend this week picking tours and mapping out what we are going to do (hopefully work will be slow so I can plan). We will be there 7 nights!



On a side note we are back on track with our P90X workouts…we had a two week break because hubby has had an awful cough. He is at the tail end of it so I am really hoping to start back up tonight. I didn’t sit on my a$$ for the two week break (even though I really wanted to). I still managed to work out about three times a week. So, with a trip coming up and working out back on track I should be able to keep busy until the holidays! Off to review our budget - Need to save some serious spending money for the trip.

12 comments:

  1. Rome sounds awesome :D How exciting! Definitely something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Rome!! There is so much to see and do and eat. You'll love it! Go see the catacombs. They're incredible. When are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. rome is awesome!!! you guys are gonna have a blast. very very excited for you that you chose italy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so jealous! Rome sounds fantastic! Make sure to take lots of pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that sounds sooo awesome!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROMA! That's wonderful news! That should definitely provide some distraction, and will be fabulous! The first time I left the country for real was also Rome, as it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rome sounds like a perfect vacation destination! I'd love to go there! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow- I am jealous! Sounds like a great trip! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds amazing!!!! You guys deserve it....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rome sounds wonderful!!! So excited that you will be enjoying 7 days in such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo, i love rome! have so much fun! eat lots of gelato and pasta! drink lots of vino!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you chose Rome. I've never been there and I've always wanted to go. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary