Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cervical Check

I went in this week for my cervical check.  I had no idea what to expect at this appointment.  They took me back and had me undress from the waist down.  The Nurse came in and did a transvaginal US to measure my cervix.  Right away I was able to see Squatters spine and heart beating.  That was reassuring.  My cervix measured at 4.2 which they said was good.  The nurse then did an over the stomach US and measured the heart rate (152) and showed me the stomach and the two spheres of the head.  She didn’t measure squatter but that’s ok.  It was a totally bonus just to see the baby.  I was told that my placenta is low lying so they will keep their eye on it.  I hope it resolves and moves to its proper location in the next few weeks.  I go back in two weeks for another cervix check and then my anatomy scan is set for April 3 and I am so excited!

11 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great appointment! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! SO glad you got good news!! Can't wait until April 3....so excited for you....keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got to see Squatters! I know all the appts can disrupt your schedule, but it's all worth it when you get to see the baby at every appt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! I have been a lousy commenter lately but glad to hear things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great appointment overall! SO happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good news! Glad they are keeping an eye on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome news that it was another good appointment! Hope the placenta gets to where it needs to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good news! I hope all continues to go as well as this appointment did.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been thinking about you! Glad you updated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad things are going well. The placenta for baby A for me is lying low too. It should likely resolve as your uteurs grows. Most of this time this happens. Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear things are going so well with your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary