Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to Respond...

One of my employees just told me that he may need some time off from work because his teenage daughter is pregnant and she will be getting an abortion. I don’t really know how to respond to that. I am sad for the baby and want to blurt out that there are other options but being his boss I can’t say that. I would be sent straight to HR. No one at work has any idea about my situation but if they did I would like to think they wouldn’t tell me stuff like this. Now I cringe everything I have to talk to him.

On a lighter note…I took the afternoon of the 18th off from work for my FET. I also took the following day off. I know that I don’t need to be on bed rest for that long but this may be our last shot so what the hell…

It will be nice to lounge and watch movies all day with my puppies. They will surely be happy!

I am still waiting on the email from my nurse with my protocol. I know I have plenty of time but I am a planner and would really like to know what will be going on this month.

3 comments:

  1. It sucks that some teenagers accidentally get pregnant while we spends 10's of thousands of dollars at a chance to have a baby..how frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that breaks my heart. Happy lounging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Woohoo for May FETs! I wish you lots of luck with this time around!!

    As far as the teenage prego...too bad you cannot tell her to watch Juno. So very sad. It amazes me how unfair this life can be.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary