Monday, May 24, 2010

6dp5dt

This TWW is going ok so far. I really want to start testing but I know it’s too early – my beta is scheduled for Friday. I think I will buy some test after work and try to hold out until Thursday or Friday. I just want to be prepared for bad news. I have let my hopes get up for this transfer and I need to mentally prepare myself so I don’t crash and burn. I am not sure if this is it for us on the TTC journey. Months ago we said we would give IVF one shot then consider closing this chapter in our lives and figure out where to go from here. Well, our one shot at IVF and FET is about finished. We have not talked about what’s next. I am not ready to make that decision. I guess that will be a conversation for next weekend.

4 comments:

  1. NO IT WILL NOT! There will be no conversation except for how to tell the family the good news!! I am going the optimistic side :O) You will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't have to have "THAT" conversation. GL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girly!! Good luck testing!! You are a better woman then me for holding out so long. I started testing at 5dp5dt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the optimism girls! I need it right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary