Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Frick and Frack Are Home!

Yesterday went great! I had my favorite doctor for the transfer! He said both embryos looked perfect. They survived the thaw and are safe and sound in my uterus now! The valium I took before the transfer yesterday worked. I slept the entire drive home and kept dozing all afternoon. I guess that’s what it’s for. I am off today to relax – then back to work tomorrow! I will leave you with a photo of our embryos (Frick and Frack) and my uterus after the transfer. I was excited he gave us a picture. For my IVF transfer they didn’t…



4 comments:

  1. Frick and frack are some good looking embabies! I have my fingers crossed for you! You can borrow my portal if I can get it installed fast enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope those two embabies are snugggling in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the names!!!! I am glad that everything went so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! so glad it went well, I hope they are snuggling in as we speak.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary