Monday, August 23, 2010

Destination - TBD

Thank you all for your comments. Some of you are such world travelers with a wealth of knowledge.

I think we want to travel and not vacation…as much as I love sitting on a beach somewhere warm I think it’s time to go on an adventure. We are leaning towards England and Italy*. I love the old architecture and all the history. I think the beer in England and the food in Italy will be amazing! I know the weather will be a bit cold but I went and bought some cute scarves from Nordstrom’s over the weekend! Now I just need to dig out my winter coats to see if I have anything warm enough! I will keep you updated on our plans. We need to make a decision soon so we can book it.

*I know some of you mentioned you have been to these spots…if so let me know if you have any hotel or show recommendations.

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to either of those places, but I've always wanted to go. I look forward to reading people's suggestions! You are going to have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I totally missed your last post. We went to Rome Italy for our honeymoon and it was FABULOUS. I would absolutely love to go back. DH had a discount rate due to his employer, but we stayed at the Hilton Cavalieri. It was on a hill overlooking Rome (beautiful view) and had shuttles to and from downtown Rome. We didn't see any shows because we were way too busy wandering the streets of Rome and marvelling at the gorgeous architecture. Good luck picking you destination!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary